Is your agile adoption going smoothly? Did you ever encounter anything uncomfortable or any difficulties. Do you want to talk to experts to see what your problems are? If you feel your agile adoption ok, what can you do next? If you want to get started, are you expecting advice to avoid pitfalls?
As participants, you will be able to talk to experts face to face. They will clarify your confusions, share experience and knowledges. Certainly you will even learn from failure cases.
Process of Coaching
- Timebox at 15 mins, if there is no client in queue, you can extend another timebox
- Scheduled at 1 hr before sessions, all breaks, 1 hr after all sessions
- One can sign up for multiple time slots
- If there is free coach available, you can request to be coached immediately
- During sessions, you can talk to coach as well, but coaches are not guaranteed
- Write down your name, topics on post-it and stick on sign up board
- Facilitator will arrange coaches based on topic
- If you have preferred coach, please write down his/her name on post-it. We cannot guarantee you will be able to talk to preferred coach.
- Show up on time and facilitator will help you match coach
- You will received a white hat as a gift from Scrum Alliance
- Give us feedback on feedback board
Want to sign up as a coach for the coaching clinic…Read on
Criteria of coach volunteers
All coaches at Coaching Clinic are qualified coach volunteers who meet strict coach selection criteria:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Certified Coach who works in agile
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional for at least 3 years
- Two times speakers at Scrum Gathering or other international conferences
- Two times reviewers at Scrum Gathering or other international conferences
If you want to volunteer as a coach for the Coaching Clinic at Scrum Gathering India Regional 2013, Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and profile.