*Ticket Price : INR 9990 + Taxes
(Regular Ticket expires on June,30. )
TICKET PRICE for JULY
*Ticket Price : INR 12000 + Taxes
( Last chance to register! Valid from July,1 to July,9…..only 15 seats !! )
* Please read the details about payments policy and cancellation mentioned below before booking.
Special Discounts available for:
- SA MEMBERS
- CST/CSC DISCOUNT
- BULK Bookings (Applicable for group of 3-5 delegates and more)
- User Groups
- PMI Chennai Chapter
- Agile Hyderabad
- Agile Bangalore
- Agile Chennai
- Students and Academicians
- Last Year Attendees
(To know more details, write to us at email@example.com with your Name, City,Contact Details and Membership ID/ Student ID. )
- No two offers can be clubbed together
- All the discounts are applicable on Regular Ticket Price
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes all keynotes, sessions, lunches, AM, PM breaks and conference materials.
- Any discount offered, whether by Team RSGI, must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- Registration fee includes entry to the conference for both the days 11th and 12th July, whereas for pre-conference workshops separate registration is required.
- Regretfully, we cannot offer 1-day passes or allow sharing of passes.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- You may substitute delegates within seven (7) days of the conference by giving a written notice to RSGI Team.
- In the event that event gets cancelled for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the fee paid.
- Team RSGI is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Team RSGI shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Team RSGI reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.