Announcing CSP+ Retreat India
Certified Scrum Professionals have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum. CSPs challenge their Scrum teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile methods are implemented for every project.
Going the extra mile to earn your CSP shows you are committed to continuous improvement.
To further enhance and support the career and skill development needs of CSP holders in India and South Asia, we are happy to announce India’s first ever CSP+ retreat as part of the Regional Scrum Gathering India 2014.
CSP+ Retreat India is a very special event sponsored by Scrum Alliance to provide an opportunity for CSP holders to network, share experiences, and grow their skills in their Scrum journey.
Join your fellow Scrum enthusiasts as they discover the deeper nuances of success with Scrum.
- Ignite Session:
- Listening skills of a ScrumMaster, Arne Ahlander, CST
- Sip and Know (Drinks break)
- How to promote CSP and how to help more people become CSPs in India
- Unite Session:
- Power of Positivity, Madhur Kathuria, CSC
- Wrap-up and Retro
- Networking Dinner
Eligibility: CSPs, CSCs, CSTs, potential CSPs on recommendation by CSPs, CSCs and CSTs.
Date: July 10, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
Fee: Free for Regional Scrum Gathering India 2014 delegates
Venue: The Trident, Hyderabad
No of seats available: 45
No of seats remaining: 07
Registration: Please write to us at email@example.com with the following details:
- “CSP+ Retreat” in subject line
- Your ScrumAlliance membership number/ Scan of Certificate you hold
- Kindly mention if you are a CSM/CSP/ CSC/CST
- Registration number for RSGI14 conference as on your delegate pass (Free registration only for RSGI14 delegates)
- CSMs need to send us recommendation email from one of the CSP/CSC/CST along with all the above mentioned particulars.