NOT to join us at the Regional Scrum Gathering India 2015,
But we sincerely hope you don’t find one …..
….coz there is so much going on this June at Bengaluru this year.
RSGSA 2015 is a premium conference, aimed at bringing together Agile practitioners and Agile organizations from over 18 countries across the South and South East Asia region.
- Participation of 500 delegates and speakers
- Workshops, presentations and discussions on Distributed and Scaled Agile Adoption
- Open Agile Adoption workshop by Dan Mezick, the worldwide Guru on Enterprise Agile Adoption(More Details)
- “Agile Leadership”,Pre-Conference workshop by Rena Striegel , A well acknowledged Business coach (More Details)
- One of its kind in India, Coach-the-Coach workshop(More Details)
- Chance to earn upto 70 SEUs over 10 days of Agile learning for CSP certification.
- 16 PDUs to be earned
- CSP+ Retreat( for current and potential CSPs)(More Details)
- ScrumAlliance Coaches Clinic( A unique offering where the participants can interact one-to-one with qualified coaches and get their queries solved)
- Open Space( For everyone to present their thoughts)
- June 3-4, 2015: Pre-conference workshop on “Agile Leadership” by Rena Striegel (More Details)
- June 5-6, 2015: Presentations,Sessions and Open Space
- June 5-6, 2015: ScrumAlliance Coaches Clinic
- June 5, 2015: CSP+ Retreat(More Details)
- June 7-8, 2015: Post-conference workshop on “Open Agile Adoption” by Daniel Mezick (More Details)
- June 9-11, 2015: Post conference “Coach-the-Coach” workshop by Madhur Kathuria (More Details)
So, if we have been able to change your mind, click below for some cool offers and registration: