Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014
“ Humane Scrum”
Global and Regional Scrum Gatherings® are the flagship conferences of Scrum Alliance, the organization that provides the globally recognized Certified ScrumMaster™(CSM) certification. Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014 is the Regional Scrum Gathering® conference in India.
India is about people and their aspirations and interactions. With the second-largest and youngest populace in the world, India’s 1.25 billion people think, live, and walk Agile everyday. The Agile Manifesto in its true form, be it for customer collaboration, customer satisfaction, or responding to change, is in action here everyday; the Indian psyche is about truly being Agile.
With the theme of “Humane Scrum,” the Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014 focuses on exploring techniques, tools, behaviors, and experiences that help bring about the mind-set so essential to reaping the benefits of using Scrum in organizations small and large.
It is a unique opportunity to share and learn from community leaders, fellow practitioners, and coaches. This is also a platform to connect to Agile gurus, thought leaders, and a who’s-who of Agile organizations, and to connect your business and hiring prospects in a never-before seen blend of Scrum practitioners.
Why Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014?
- Largest gathering of Scrum Professionals in India in 2014 with close to 800 delegates from 150+ companies across India and worldwide
- Participation not only from IT professionals but also from academic fraternity and Project Management community
- Covers a wide spectrum of learning techniques, including lectures, workshops, open spaces, lightening talks, coach clinics and many more.
- Focus on experience sharing, learning the ropes and innovation in Agile adoption catering to varying level of knowledge pools
- Participation from eminent speakers and decision makers from the industry.
Who should participate?
As a participant, you also get a chance to look into the future of Agile methods and discuss and deliberate with experts on how to take your organization to next level of maturity using Scrum , Lean and other new age principles and practices.
- As a beginner, Get initiated into the Agile Philosophy and Scrum practices through various Tutorials, Workshops and Case studies
- As an Agile team member, Learn from your fellow practitioners and coaches on how to be an effective team member and also share your own experiences by submitting a session and through open space
- As an Executive, Learn from coaches how to guide your organization’s journey using Scrum or simply encourage your team to be at the conference to learn and discuss their challenges and issues
- As a Scrum Master, Coach or Manager, Share your experiences through a session or open space, contribute to coaching clinic and be a part of the success stories of practitioners around you
- As a Businessperson/ Entrepreneur , Network with the Agile community, explore business opportunities, showcase your brand and be the face of agile adoption
What Do I Learn?
The theme for Regional Scrum Gathering® India 2014 would be” Humane Scrum”- with a focus on the people aspects of Scrum adoption
The sessions would be focused on the following broad sub-themes
- Scrum People: This track would focus on stories of changing mindsets, people management, collaboration and interactions to build a Scrum team. This would have workshops, concept presentations and round-tables on future of Scrum
- Collaboration Tools: This theme would feature Tutorials, workshops and presentations on Tools to enhance and increase communication and collaboration with and within teams
- Skills for Scrum: This track would exclusively focus on workshops and tutorials on skills essentials to Scrum Team members, Scrum Masters , Product Owners and Stakeholder