Scrum Gathering® India Regional 2013
“ Scrum- Kal, Aaj aur Kal”
Scrum Gathering® is the flagship conference of Scrum Alliance, the organization which provides the globally-recognized Certified ScrumMaster™(CSM) certification. Scrum Gathering® India Regional 2013 is the first ever Regional Scrum Gathering® conference in India.
India with its myriad hues, strong cultural moorings and a futuristic outlook has always been a place for admiration and surprises. In the spirit of celebrating the bejeweled history of India and to celebrate its future outlook, this conference will focus on the journey of Scrum.
For Scrum , Agile and Lean Practitioners, Scrum Gathering® India Regional 2013 is a unique opportunity to share and learn from community leaders, fellow practitioners and coaches. This is also a platform to connect to Agile gurus, thought-leaders, who’s who of Agile organizations and also to your business and hiring prospects in a never before blend of talents.
Why Scrum Gathering® India Regional 2013?
- Largest gathering of Scrum Professionals in India in 2013 with close to 800 delegates from 100+ companies across India and worldwide
- Participation not only from IT professionals but also from academic fraternity and Project Management community
- Covers a wide spectrum of learning techniques, including lectures, workshops, opean spaces, lightening talks, coach clinics and many more.
- Focus on experience sharing, learning the ropes and innovation in Agile adoption catering to varying level of knowledge pools
- Participation from eminent speakers and decision makers from the industry.
Who should participate?
As a participant, you also get a chance to look into the future of Agile methods and discuss and deliberate with experts on how to take your organization to next level of maturity using Scrum , Lean and other new age principles and practices.
- As a beginner, Get initiated into the Agile Philosophy and Scrum practices through various Tutorials, Workshops and Case studies
- As an Agile team member, Learn from your fellow practitioners and coaches on how to be an effective team member and also share your own experiences by submitting a session and through open space
- As an Executive, Learn from coaches how to guide your organization’s journey using Scrum or simply encourage your team to be at the conference to learn and discuss their challenges and issues
- As a Scrum Master, Coach or Manager, Share your experiences through a session or open space, contribute to coaching clinic and be a part of the success stories of practitioners around you
- As a Businessperson/ Entrepreneur , Network with the Agile community, explore business opportunities, showcase your brand and be the face of agile adoption
What Do I Learn?
The theme for Scrum Gathering® India Regional 2013 would be” Scrum- Kal, Aaj aur Kal”- meaning Past, Present and Future in Hindi.
The sessions would be focused on the following broad sub-themes
- Scrum Star Trek: The future of Agile Philosophy and Scrum Framework. This would focus on new techniques, methods, innovations and concepts being used by practitioners. This would have workshops, concept presentations and round-tables on future of Scrum
- Scrum from the Trenches: This theme would focus on Scrum concepts for masses. It would focus on scrum concepts, values and principles and would feature Tutorials, workshops and presentations on Backlog Management, Scrum ceremonies, Agile Release Management, Agile Project Management, Scrum Offshoring, Engineering Practices et al
- Scrum Accomplished: This is about the success and failures of Scrum Projects, case studies and survey findings. This theme would provide the audience a peek into data and analysis on how Scrum has been used in successful and unsuccessful implementations, what learning can be derived from experience and what business should look for while making their organizations Scrum Enabled